Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Has It Really Been This Long...


Oh my... I honestly can't believe I have not blogged or posted any pictures in almost, but not quite 3 years! I'm totally surprised I could even find the blog again or even figure out how to write a post with pictures. Well... it's not published yet. So that is still to be determined! Those of you that know me... Know this will be a big accomplishment with a lot of swear words rolling off this tongue of mine...






I'm not exactly sure why I stopped blogging because I did love it, and their hasn't been a week gone by that I didn't think or say to someone "I'm going to start blogging again very soon. Really... I am! Seriously... I am going to very soon!"  I also, have taken hundreds of photos thinking to myself and out loud, that when I do start blogging again these will be great! Funny thing now is the computer that most of the photos are on doesn't work and probably never will again...



This little blog will once again be about the people and things in my life that I love, adore and are very passionate about. It will also have projects that turn out fabulous and some that don't turn out so fabulous, but that's ok! My hopes are that his blog will offer you something good or help you in some small way...


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Katie XoXo